The perfect union of razor-sharp looks, power, and playability, the player's distance Srixon ZX5 Mk II Irons combine a premium forged feel with advanced ball speed and distance technologies.
Srixon utilized artificial intelligence and machine learning to create, test, and improve face designs of the new ZX5 Mk II Irons. After thousands of iterations, Srixon's automated intelligent design software produced MainFrame. This unique architecture involves milling a variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities into the back of the iron's face, vastly improving COR by maximizing flex at impact. Clearly, Srixon's hard work paid significant dividends, as evidenced by the iron's explosive ball speed and distance on every shot, even when you miss the sweet spot.
The stock steel shaft offering is KBS' Tour Lite, while the graphite option is UST's Mamiya Recoil Dart.
Srixon ZX5 Mk II Irons Feature:
- Slightly wider sole with moderate blade length and offset designed for enhanced distance, forgiveness, and workability while providing a clean look at address
- MainFrame variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities milled into the back of the face maximizes flex at impact for blistering ball speed
- 3i-7i have wide grooves ideal for longer shots in all conditions. 8i-AW have deeper, closer grooves that cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove on every loft enhances friction in all conditions
- Tour V.T. Sole with a proprietary combination of sole widths, bounce angles, and notches that glide through the fairway, rough, and sand to strike the ball solidly without losing speed
- Face Material: Forged SUP10 Steel
- Body Material: Forged 1020 Carbon Steel
- Stock Steel Shaft: KBS Tour Lite (Regular 94g, Stiff 100g)
- Stock Graphite Shaft: UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 65 (F2-Senior 61g, F3-Regular 64g) • UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 75 (F4-Stiff 78g)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (58 Round, 52g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.