Designed for players seeking the look and feel of a blade but with added power and forgiveness, the new Srixon ZX7 Mk II Irons feature a compact shape, narrow top, single-piece forging, and a narrow sole for total control.
Srixon engineered the ZX7 Mk II with an 80% thicker portion of 1020 Carbon Steel located directly behind where you strike the ball. Known as PureFrame, this key innovation delivers enhanced feel at impact and pro-level workability.
Srixon powers the ZX7 with Nippon's N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 shaft, because of its high tip rigidity and ability to minimize unwanted spin, critical characteristics for golfers who shape their shots.
Srixon ZX7 Mk II Irons Feature:
- Players iron with a thin topline, narrow sole, short blade length, minimal offset, and a muscle-back cavity for maximum workability
- PureFrame, featuring an 80% thicker portion of 1020 Carbon Steel placed directly behind the ball, delivers an enhanced feel for pro-level performance
- 3i-7i have wide grooves ideal for longer shots in all conditions. 8i-AW have deeper, closer grooves that cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove on every loft enhances friction in all conditions
- Tour V.T. Sole with a proprietary combination of sole widths, bounce angles, and notches that glide through the fairway, rough, and sand to strike the ball solidly without losing speed
- Head Material: Forged 1020 Carbon Steel
- Stock Shaft: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120 Steel (114g, Low-Mid Launch)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (58 Round, 52g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.