- Re-eingineered Variable Face Thickness design performs more like a metalwood with greater flex, higher ball speed, higher launch, and greater stopping power
- Hybrid 17-4 stainless steel body is strong and durable
- 3-piece badge combines aluminum, ABS material, and damping tape to soften vibrations and fine-tune feel and sound on every shot
- More compact head shape is shorter from heel to toe with a higher MOI when combined with the new face design
- Added weight in the toe and hosel expands perimeter weighting for greater stability and forgiveness
- Hydropearl chrome finish improves performance and repels water for clean contact shot after shot
- Stock shaft: PING AWT 2.0 Steel, PING Alta CB Slate AWT Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Set composition 1: 4-PW, 7-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge
- Set composition 2: 4-UW, 8-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, utility wedge
- Available separately: utility wedge, sand wedge, lob wedge
Re-Engineered Club Face
PING uses a metalwood style Variable Face Thickness design in the G425 irons for increased flex at impact which boosts ball speed, launches shots higher, and provides greater stopping power to hold more greens.
Added Heel-Toe Weighting
The redesigned club face allows PING to make a more compact club head that saves weight. That weight is moved into the toe and hosel to make the G425 irons more forgiving and stable.
3-Piece Badge System
The cavity badge consists of aluminum, ABS material, and damping tape to cover more of the face so lessen unwanted frequences for excellent feel and sound on every shot.
Hydropearl Chrome Finish
PING's signature hydropearl chrome finish repels water for clean contact on every swing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.